Name:
Location: Baldwinsville, New York, United States

Born in Lake Placid, NY, grew up in Bangor and Brushton, NY on dairy farms. Served in the Army in Viet Nam, lottsa medals. Needed to soften after that experience and became a nurse, became a member of Lions Club in Baldwinsville, NY, where I now reside with a delightful family. Children all away and successful in their own lives and I'm deeply proud of them. Awakened to the world of soul at age 35 and agreed to begin to write the prophecy given to me to publish. This blog is the end result of many years of meditation and the writing of my dissertation on prophecy. I've created the Center for Therapeutic Touch where I've done counseling and hands on healing for the past ten years. Much more to come, feel free to write and ask questions at sledwith@twcny.rr.com and find the answers to them in blog entries.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Soul Stories

This past Sunday, I believe it was the 7th of May I was stricken with rather intense back pain as I reached for a cup of coffee. It was strong enough to put me on my knees and since I have degenerative disk disease I thought little of it until I heard a news report of a helicopter crash in Afganistan which had just killed about a dozen soldiers from Fort Drum, a military post located about sixty miles from here. I often feel the pain of loss of life when catastrophes happen and this one was no different. On Monday while I was having a massage therapist friend of mine help me with the back pain I was greeted by the souls of the soldiers involved in the crash. All seemed to have the same feelings. They felt quite unprepared to meet and greet the families who they would soon see as their bodies arrived at Fort Drum in the very near future. To a man they each symbolically turned their rifles upside down and placed their helmets on top and took a knee asking for help. I interrupted Sue and asked if she would help by thinking her strongest motherly thoughts, see the memories of being a mother, then asked her to think of all the wonderful memories of being a wife, then a lover. As she brought up the memories I shared the energy of each thought with each of the soldiers. As I finished this sharing each took his turn standing up and saluting her and as a group were now fully ready to meet their moms, wives and lovers. We bowed to them and they departed. Sue felt very honored to assist these souls in need and needed to debrief for a few minutes so that she could understand what just happened.


Greetings, On August 11, 2007 I spent the day with a golfing buddy whose wife had died and was burried the week before. The idea was to get him out of a grieving home for a breath of fresh air. My dear friend, Lisa Diamond, died of brain cancer, the most difficult kind to treat and through it all she held that ever-present smile on her face. She died with dignity, as the delightful lady she always was. I think she was about 50 years old though being the woman she was I never asked. This soul story began around 11am that Saturday morning. Her husband Jim and I along with a whole bachelor party group, (My youngest son Jim will be married in November) teed off about then. Somewhere on the third hole Lisa saw her husband Jim set up to hit his ball, in the process he waggled his hips to get rid of the nerves. She saw this move and immediately commented to me quite proudly, "Look at that cute little Diamond ass"! I asked Jim if he wanted to hear the running commentary of this delightful soul as we managed our way around the course. He said sure, he thought he could handle her comments. He got quite a laugh since tht is what she called this particular body part in the privacy of the shower or bedroom and no one else was probably ever privy to hearing it.
While Lisa lay dying one of her sons, Jim, got married in her room so she could attend his wedding and she thought aloud to Jim through me that he ought to have a proper churh wedding and that would go for her daughter also, all in her honor. She would be there in her present capacity since she was no longer confined to bed. I do think she was able to set her husband free from the grieving knowing she was well and happy in her present state even though she could honestly say she would have preferred more time in body. She plans to spend the next few years evaluating the life she just finished. She plans to hang around and watch her grandchildren grow. She asked me to find Jim a suitable woman though not one as nice as she, kiddingly. He wanted to hear none of that kind of talk.
These two, Jim and Lisa were soul-mates in the truest sense. Both souls agreed to come here, find each other, and learn their lessons together as they have for many centuries. I have documented many of those lifetimes with them in the years I have known them. Wonderful adventure.. coming here to learn all the lessons at hand!


In the late afternoon of 11 August 2008 I was pranked by a soul with some special abilities. I was sitting at my desk, my back to my office entry door. It was raining hard outside. I heard the door at the bottom of the stairs open and close in quick succession. I suspected someone was getting inside out of the rain. I heard the footsteps making their way up the stairs to the second floor where my office is. I heard a woman clear her throat as if to get my attention. I was finishing signing a check and withing a second or two turned to greet my visitor. She had apparently decided to use the restroom and I saw and heard the door close and lock. I went back to my next check, paying bills you know, and then waited for a minute. I heard a few rustling sounds, the water in the sink being run, etc. Then the door was unlocked and the door opened only a crack. I heard nothing more so I asked if everything was alright. No one answered. I went to the door and opened it and to my surprise there was no one visible there. Cool!!! I had been pranked.

It is not uncommon to hear souls in my office. I have many who visit who bring messages or just stop in to say "Hi". Many come for the refuge my office offers. Many souls come by to tell me that thier respective bodies will be calling or e-mailing in the next few days and the humans do call or e-mial. I have several handcarved wooden statues of Spanish monks which many souls like to rearrange. I never know what will be diffrent when I arrive at the office on any given day. For me it is fun. I enjoy them all.

Standing above and anchored in the foundation of my building at 15 Water Street is a very large vortex of apostolic energy founded in the principles of unconditional love. It remains upright so that souls and humans can find their way home. It is a beacon in the darkness and dispair of many lives and like manna in the desert it can and will sustain the many who need sustenance.


Unconditional love to you!
Dr Stu