Name:
Location: Baldwinsville, New York, United States

Born in Lake Placid, NY, grew up in Bangor and Brushton, NY on dairy farms. Served in the Army in Viet Nam, lottsa medals. Needed to soften after that experience and became a nurse, became a member of Lions Club in Baldwinsville, NY, where I now reside with a delightful family. Children all away and successful in their own lives and I'm deeply proud of them. Awakened to the world of soul at age 35 and agreed to begin to write the prophecy given to me to publish. This blog is the end result of many years of meditation and the writing of my dissertation on prophecy. I've created the Center for Therapeutic Touch where I've done counseling and hands on healing for the past ten years. Much more to come, feel free to write and ask questions at sledwith@twcny.rr.com and find the answers to them in blog entries.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Retired

Greetings All,

Just a note to say that I am now retired from active office work.
I am currently working on my third book, "The Abduction of Sarah Tarbell". It is about my second cousin seven times removed, Sarah Tarbell and her two brothers John and Zacharia who were abducted by Mohawk Indians in 1707 from their Groton, Mass. home and taken to Kanewake, Que., Canada. It is as historically correct as possible and written from visions of Sarah's trials and triumphs as I see them.
I am also painting as often as I can with my new techniques of 'painting with a stick'. It is fun and entertaining for me.
My office building on Water Street is for sale as are the furnishings in it.
I do play lots of golf as often as the opportunity arises.
I will continue to update this blog as stories for it unfold.

Love first in all things.
Dr. Stu